Thursday 27 December 2012

Jambalaya Diaries: Wednesday, December 26th, Boxing Day!

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for. -Marie Ebner von Eschenbach, writer (1830-1916)


Don't dismiss everyone as flakes, look what happens when flakes stick together:)
Hi Corinne,
I am following up on our dinner conversation at Bistro Ralph in Healdsburg where my friend Tricia and I sat next to you and your husband at dinner two weeks ago.  I thought I would see if you were interested in coming to Pasadena and seeing some of the sights/museums/parks, etc. or if you were interested in getting together somewhere else.
Tricia is going to fly down on New Year's Eve day and stay with me for two nights to enjoy all the pre-Rose Parade festivities with friends. I don't remember where you said you were going to be but maybe it is too far from me to visit.  Please let me know if you would like together.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you are having a wonderful time in sunny/rainy Southern California! Sincerely, Trice Hamlin

Hi Trice, we are staying at my former nephew's place until Jan. 10th. We are having an open house on New Year's Day if you can come it would be great. Tricia and you would be very welcome. Our oldest daughter and grandsons and my parents will be here. If not maybe you can come another day or we can meet in Pasadena. Best, Corinne

Ayn P
Played cards with four generations of family tonight..the boys' great grandparents can be real card sharks I tell you!
 Carol Riera You are so lucky! Cherish that you can all still be together!!

 
  • Patrick James Dunn We dream about cherishing each other! Game was so competitive that furniture ended up being broken!
  • Carol Riera Those are the Durston/Dunns I know and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment