Monday 15 April 2013

De-Nesting Diaries: Monday, April 15th

Only mediocrity can be trusted to be always at its best. Genius must always have lapses proportionate to its triumphs. -Max Beerbohm, essayist, parodist, and caricaturist (1872-1956) 


Dad have you seen this Mac??

Hi Chloƫ! Any chance of this for a Father's Day gift? Love Dad!

Hi Patrice,  

I would appreciate the hardware you mentioned as  can probably use it somewhere as you said.. thanks. I look forward to having you guys up as well and we'll talk more about a ride, as I'm not as conditioned as you from Hope would probably be better or alternatively we could cycle from the Valley to Manning park or maybe even some...

Hi Champagne!

Thanks for the rate increase notice but I have to have another medical as last one was in February 2012. First appointment is on April 26th. Not sure what Cora Lee's situation is however. I'll let her contact you. Thanks. Cheers, Patrizzio! 


Hi Lads!

Looks like Tuesday may well be the last day for a ride over next little while. Any interest? Let me know in the morning. Cheers, Patrizzio!


Hi Patricio,

I accidentally sent you a message before I was ready from my phone so here’s a continuation. There are lot’s of options for cycling around that area and I think the start of the kettle valley railway route starts by Hope as well so we’ll have to think about which one to do. Really look forward to getting together with you guys, I think you’ll really enjoy it up there..we sure do. Take care, Al Hi Again,
Sorry I guess I didn’t give you an answer on the Dram comes true as well, Yes I would like to go and I’ll get you some ticket money next time I see you. I may know someone else who would like to as well. Can you send me a link and I’ll send it to a couple of people. Thanks, Al




No comments:

Post a Comment