Tuesday 19 February 2013

De-Nesting Diaries: Monday, February 18th

If only I may grow: firmer, simpler, -- quieter, warmer. -Dag Hammarskjold, Secretary General of the United Nations, Nobel laureate (1905-1961) 





Well it took most of the weekend but we found a great car that Pierre Prince fits in ...can't wait to steal it and go joy riding!!


Freudian slip:

MEANING:
noun: An error that reveals someone's subconscious mind.
For example, "I wish you were her" instead of "I wish you were here."


ETYMOLOGY:
After Sigmund Freud (1856-1939), neurologist and founder of psychoanalysis, who proposed the idea that errors in speech, writing, etc. reveal what is in one's subconscious mind. Earliest documented use: 1959.

Hi Dallas/Kimbo!

I have sent this message twice but seems it cannot be delivered! Now that we are back home, I'm trying again! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Patrick, please pass this on to Dusty & Clara. Sorry it took me so long to get this away, Trish, but I couldn’t get my scanner to work. Eva
P,

Rumour has it you may make an attempt at crossing our borders -- any day now. Careful with the Lexi  -- they have infiltrated the border service.

These lattes in the rain are growing rather tiresome. Please bring back some southern sun. W



No comments:

Post a Comment